Join etisalat’s exclusive “Galaxy Upgrade Program” and get the latest Samsung Galaxy smartphone next year. Simply purchase the latest Samsung Galaxy Smartphone on an 18 or 24-month Smart Pay contract, subscribe to the exclusive program, and you will be eligible for the upgrade to the newest device upon completing 12 months of your contract.
So you’ve already purchased the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus or Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and joined the program. Now, follow these few steps and get ready for a new Samsung Galaxy experience every year.
• To subscribe to the Galaxy Upgrade Program, you have to purchase the latest Samsung Galaxy Smartphone on an 18 or 24-month contract
• To upgrade to the latest Galaxy Smartphone, you need to be an existing subscriber with the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus or Galaxy Note 9, and have completed 12 months of your contract
• If you have not completed 12 months of your contract but wish to upgrade, an early upgrade charge will apply, which is:
the monthly instalment charge of the Smartphone Plan x the number of months remaining to complete the initial 12 months’ period
• Users of older Samsung Galaxy models including the S8, S8 Plus and Note 8 are not eligible for the program
• This exclusive subscription is valid until November 2018
At the time of upgrade after completing 12 months of your contract, make sure that:
• Your old device is in good working condition with proper call-making, web-browsing and touchscreen functionality
• Your old device is free from physical damage, apart from normal wear and tear (for example, it does not have liquid damage, a cracked or discoloured display or casing, connector damage or faulty or broken SIM reader)
• Your old device is provided with a fully-functioning battery
• Your old device does not include disassembled, customised or non-original parts
• All activation and locking features of the old device have been disabled
• The SIM and memory cards have been removed from the old device
• The IMEI should match the old device originally purchased (you can access the IMEI number by dialling *#06#)