1) What exit charges are involved for Office Presence?
A) In the case of service termination, a charge of one month’s charges would be applicable. In case of a device or add-on subscription being acitve, the remainder contract months of the SIP device or/and add-ons would also be included.
2) How long would service fulfillment for Office Presence take?
A) If you opt for only the plan, the service will be fulfilled immediately. Should you require a SIP Device, the predicted installation period is between 24-48 hours.
3) Are there any limitations with the SIP device?
A) Your SIP device can only make 5 video calls at the same time. A maximum of 20 SIP phones are allowed/allocated under one main account.
4) Can I buy add-ons on top of my Office Presence pack?
A) Yes, of course. You are eligible to purchase all solutions available within add-ons. Solutions comprise of WiFi, Digital Signage, Online Marketing, Office 365 and more.
5) What is the software requirement for the CloudTalk App?
A) You would need to have a minimum of iOS 9.0 or recent versions if you are using this app on your Apple device. In the case of an Android device, the software requirements would be 7.1 or later.
6) Would I get charged for internet while using the CloudTalk App?
A) To use this app, you would need to use your own 4G/5G data or Wi-Fi. CloudTalk App operates as an Internet Calling Plan for which you would bear the internet changes based on your usage of the app.
7) Would all of the connected devices of a user ring at the same time in the case of incoming calls?
A) Users cannot install this on more than two devices. In that case the phone on which the app is installed first will be the primary alert i.e. it will ring first followed by the second phone installed on.
8) Would I be able to make separate outgoing calls from both of the devices at the same time?
A) Absolutely. You will be able to make two calls in parallel, however all of the outgoing calls, even when made at the same time will be chargeable.
9) Would I face any downtime or service temporary stoppage while migrating from DEL to Office Presence?
A) No, there’s a minimal downtime involved in the case of a transfer.
10) Is there a minimum contract term for Office Presence?
A) Yes, subscribers would have a 12-month contract.
11) Can I have the option of a Payment Gateway facility with the free e-store?
A) Of course. Payment gateway is already embedded as a part of the eStore. You can opt for a subscription of the Etisalat payment gateway and use the same.
12) Would I be able to add my existing domain name in the eStore?
A) Yes, absolutely.
13) Can I change the name of the website after I have published my eStore?
A) Yes, you may change your website name post publishing should you wish to.
14) Would I be given what is available or would I be able to choose?
A) You have the liberty to choose and use any domain with your eStore.
15) Are there any security verifications in place for the use of a payment gateway?
A) Yes, there is. Payment gateway is an individual service; to which you would need to subscribe to in order to use it with your eStore. Etisalat’s payment gateway is a security compliant service.
16) What are charges of subscribing to a payment gateway?
A) Charges are dependent on the volume of business you conduct on the payment gateway platform. We recommend for you to submit a form with your requirements following which our payment team will contact you with exact information.